Tuesday, May 15, 2007

i said BRRR. it's cold in here. :]

Yellow!!. :] hilow, peeps!. ;]

It's a freakin' cold summer out here. Still in San Fo. Yeah, it's summer but it's 14degrees C here. God!. Tht's night, what about mornings. I can stand the cold... but I'll be freezing. haha.

Yesterday, we dug out at Fisherman's Wharf. :] There are so many stalls... Stalls of candies. Stalls of give-away pasalubongs. It's a tourist spot so things there are expensive. :]. First, we saw ships!. There's piers there. Different numbers. But there's a cruising ship there. Gosh, it's big!!. :] I took videos. There's also a standing lady (a statue) made of rust iron I think. haha. And a big bow!. struck into the ground. When we went out of the car, it's so COLD!. not just cold... COOOOOOOOOLLLLLD!!!. :]]

We walked and walked. There's this store filled with so so much accessories. You know, that's why weakness... It feels like HEAVEN!!. I bought this bracelet. sooo cute. it's $20 there. But it's so cute. :] Then, we walk past Ben&Jerrys, a famous ice cream stall. I decided to eat one, although it's cold. haha. I had Chocolate Therapy, it's a flavor. And the ice cream there is way alot bigger in the Philippines. that's why it's five dollars. It's in a cone. haha. Gosh, im freezing. Then we walked and walked until you can see the vast, and ever peaceful PACIFIC OCEAN. you read it right, it's a part of the PACIFIC OCEAN.... Imagine how I froze there???. I am not thinking of ever returning there!. I'll be a thick packet of ice when I come back. haha. We went straight home.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home