Thursday, April 12, 2007

ugly day..

I woke up it was seven waited till eleven just to figure out that no one would call. Ok, wrong starting sentence. haha. Actually, i woke up it was 11.30. Damn, it was hot. The aircon was turned off at like 5.30am and the electric fan is not working!. Summer nights really suck!. (what more in days.?!.). That's why, i really enjoyed a lot when it rained two days after yesterday!. Yay!!. (nagparamdam elemento ko!).

Sa totoo lang, my first hours awake were bad... I don't know. I woke up in the other side of the bed!. Im freakin' bitter to the people in this house even to my textmates--textmate lang pla. haha. (im sorry.). I don't know why, but i think the reason is because i slept bad. May kaaway ako bago matulog. nyeh!. haha. The last topic was girls. (Im not jealous, don't think about that). haha. There's just some things that came to my mind. And right now, i think im fine na. haha. And do you know the feeling that, others want you to be somebody else you don't want to be?.. That's just my feeling. But after eating, back to normal. haha. (food gives a smile in my face. hahaha.)

Wait. Just take a bath.
Ill fill up my days with lies.
(and cover-ups. haha.)
Wish me luck!. :)
*wink.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home