Thursday, June 21, 2007

i did have a bad day.

I hate it when problems about money comes...

I just lost 500 pesos... to pay my two books... i don't know if someone got it from my wallet... i don't wanna blame anyone. i just know that it's my fault... i'm so stupid leaving my money open for people who have their own money temptations.. Now, it's my mom who suffers. We are not rich. 500 is a big money... I'm so guilty of what irresponsibility i did. Actually, early in the morning, my mom told me that I must take care of it, for if it will be lost, she'll not replace it anymore. Then, maybe now, I'll have to save money for it. Being a student, earning that is quite hard. Well, for me yes! Cause i dont know how to save, I dont have savings... and I am magastos.. Hayyy... It's karma i think. Or just a lesson learnt from mistakes..

Wherever that money is now, I hope it's in good hands...

This day was quite nice. Except for the fact that something bad happened.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home