blahbity blah!. :p
Horoscope for the day:"Getting settled into a regular routine might bring comfortable predictability to your life, but it's hardly a great way to encourage yourself to grow or experience new things. It's time for you to mix things up and shake loose the cobwebs! Today you need to satisfy your growing desire to transform an aspect of your life, or to rediscover or even reinvent yourself. Investigate classes or workshops that will let you experience what it's like to master a new skill."
I can't believe that my horoscope in Friendster, can always be true. well, a lot of times I've found it quite amazing for my kind of day and feeling. Im a PISCEAN. and I am sensitive. haha. We are known for that kind of personality, i think. :] I quite believe in Horoscopes when I find some parts of it true. :]
My horoscope above tells me to learn new things and get out of my comfort zone to find a new skill I can learn. :] It is real that my life has a daily routine right now and I believe having this daily routine forever will bring me boredom. haha. So I think it is true to TRANSFORM and learn things that are perfectly not my cup of tea. (accdg. to Ma'am Daduya. haha.) I am the type of person that is too coward to try new things for I am scared that it might bring a bad result. But it came to my mind that learning more, nothing less. haha. I think, what my horoscope is trying to tell me, is that "I must join tomorrow's journalism training chorba." That's what I've been thinking about lately. I've been imagining how is it like to be a writer expressing what you truly feel and what perspective you have of some things. I am still in my decision process cause I am not sure if my mood for writing will have a consistency. I might be lazy some time and not appear on sessions. haha.
I'll have a new corner for my blog. ICON for the DAY. Aside from my MOOD OF THE DAY.ΓΌ
Labels: ME blahblahs, MEhoroscope, NEW stuffs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home