didn't expect those...
I dont know but do you believe the saying 'Expect the unexpected'?. Well, how would you expect the unexpected if you don't know what's the thing unexpected?. Waaah!. It's just wrecking my tiny, pitied brain. Speaking of brains, I can't forget what happened to my academic life. (How my brain suffered that much, thinking "This cant be true!!!!". ) From rank 9 I went to 27. That's what you get daydreaming alot about my hopes for this summer. It sucks, really. But practically, that's life, eh?. I cant blame no one but myself. And one point for all students out there, who can't just resist their extended necks and hushed voices just to copy answers, Stop those cheating stuffs. (Um. Try it once a day or week or month, but not on everyTHING!.ΓΌ) I became so dependent with it that I ended like a parasite sucking what my katabi knows about the test. Until the time came that, I can depend on them no more cause there's no more blood to suck, you get me?. Hayy. 3rd year, Ill keep my hopes up on studying that hard. haha.The moment we said 'ok' to the things needed for tomorrow for the party.. krrr. krrr. krrrr. "Let's just stop this mess.."........., I realized. Nothing will happen in this. Most of us aren't sure. And our supply of food,,,, where??? where??? where??. We can't just swim all day drinking those chlorine from the pool and don't eat!. That is the most fucking part of not making it happen. I don't want to think about that anymore anyway. If God will just bring us together... complete!. with necessary thingies. Then, it might work...
Me. Hanna. Chelsea. We just went to Wimpy's, strut ourselves in those rotating-into-place seats. We did eat something cold for this super-hAAAWWWT season. uh huh. eat. eat. eat. spend. spend. spend. Until I can hear no more those clanking coins in my wallet. No signs of bills.. And signs of a capital B. BORING VACATION, ugh!. Wtf was the problem with my life without money??. Is it that such a big thang?. Why is it just so hard to save and so easy to spend??. After eating those walang kamatayang french fries. My stomach is filled with catsup. I just passed time by squeezing catsup from those bottles into the plate, drawing hearts, then sprinkling sugar. Whatta baliw mode!!. (sorry to the Wimpy's crew. haha.)
5.30. kkrrr. kkrrr. kkrrr. I wanna go home. Beep. Beep. Woah! A stampede of now-i-can-go-home workers. What a bad timing for me to walk when it's the perfect time for couples' walking-on-the-moon scene, im tired of it!.
--nah. conscience starts to explode. :)
Labels: boredom, daily ramblings, summer days

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home