edit. scratch. meow!
its funny how one group of people can change your life forever.
Life is a beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure,dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is yours, enjoy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

HE: Do you mind if I sit down?
SHE: Do you mind if i say no?
HE: Can I buy you a drink?
SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money.
HE: I'm a photographer. I've been lookin for a face like yours.
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been lookin for a face like yours.
HE: Hi. Didnt we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.
HE: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE: Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.
HE: I think I could make you very happy.
SHE: Why? Are you leaving?
HE: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.
HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why? Don't you already have one?
HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.

Live your life, dont regret anything.
Cause you will waste your time [instead] of
moving on and having fun.

People say I've changed so much.
Well, here's the honest truth:
I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around,
I learned that you can't always be happy. I accepted reality.

Perfect
Its a word that everyone
wants to be these days. What is perfection?
Is it being skinny? Rich? Gorgeous? What is it?
Peoples idea of perfect is always different.
So why waste your life trying to be
perfect when we all know
that in reallity nothing
is perfect.

Labels: boredom, icons. quotesü

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home