Thursday, August 02, 2007

journay. journaylismo. >.<

Haayz. My mind bled today. haha. Not literally speaking. I joined the journalism chorba kse. Well, I don't expect anything. I am not a born writer anyway. I just wanna try. And LEARNING MORE, NOTHING LESS. haha. :] It was quite fun.. just a bit. rather than not having classes. hm. my mind was used. haha.

Writing something is a work I'm sometimes, well, frequently fond of. Like this blog stuff. The difference is, this doesn't need talent. You just illustrate what the day has offered you. Like an everyday diary.. but writing for the paper... wuuuw. that's way too different. haha. I think, your vocabulary must be expanded!. your grammar (practically, when you prefer English as the language.) should be correct too. Well, for me it must be. or shame'll come my way. haha.

I just love writing stuffs. Even though people won't care to read it. I honestly don't like people commenting on my writings. Especially if bad feedbacks approach me. Well, I'm just scared to fail, that's why. But I'm learning to accept falls anyway. :]

That's what my day is all about. GYM. INTERMEDIATE PAD. BALLPEN. iPOD. FOOD. C2. un lang ang araw ko. and ofcourse my
CRUSH. haha.

I super think he's uber cute!!!. gawd... Having a crush is so nice. Like you turn pink when he's around. Your in a rush cause you feel so shy if you dont think you look good. (blushing!) haha. And that's automatically a SMILEü in your face.

The boy you're in love with = you frown.
"ilang beses ko nman na to nakita. araw araw pa nga, e.."
-tsarmenita

The boy you have a crush with = you SMILE!
a MEGA-SUPER-DUPER-ALLSEASON smile!. :)
"xempre. minsan lang makita. pag dadaan lng sa classroom. or maka-walk sa aisle. kilig diba? :]"
-tsarmenita

Pero, mejo nahihiya na tlga ako. haha. Feeling ko, he already knows na crush ko siya e. Pero ok lng. haha. Crush lng nman, e. pag nlaman ko na feeler pala xa. at feeling nia patay na patay ako sknia. DEDMA na ko sknia. kht cute pa xa no!. haha. but right now, i'm currently inlove with his FACE. face lng nman, e! di xa mismo. haha. ^.^ antaray! charus!. haha.

--- i really nead MONEY!. gash... i want a DIGICAM... for myself. i'm saving. :]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home