i'm a dentist's pet. :p
What do teens say about braces?-> Ow.. It's being "cool". (with that twitch of the fingers.)
-> Yeah.. She's just rich. (with the taray of the eyes.)
-> It's just pampaarte!. DUH!. (with the pilantik of the fingers.)
To tell you,,
-> It's not being cool. (others just think it is.)
-> It's not being rich. (right now, almost everyone has it in their teeth.)
-> It's not pampaarte!. Duh!. (do we want this??)
I was born with the not-so-beautiful set of teeth. And since Grade6, that was summer, I became a DENTIST'S PET. don't you know it sucks?. well, for me, kinda. haha. I didn't wish for this, I just wished I was one of the kids//teens born with the precious set. Anyway, why does it have to be beautiful?. Because the teeth is a very good asset? Because everytime you smile and people would see it, rather than they smile back at you they frown? Because people wouldn't like to talk to you and everytime they see your bad teeth, nababadtrip sila? Maybe that's just it. haha. Somehow, I'm grateful that we have that money to make my teeth presentable. (is that the right term?. haha.)
After two years of braces, I think my teeth is still not that perfect. Now, I'm in my retainers and it's bullshit!. I can't speak my R clearly. And my S doesn't even sound like it's an S. It's "esh". Hayy. :]
My tummy aches a lot!!!. >:| This is not about the poopy stuff. haha. I think I have ulcer. NO!. NO!. It can't be. (im just kidding, ha!.) :]
It's so hooottt!!!!!!!!!!. Waaaah!. Im gonna die with this kind of weather, really!!!. Argh. Sweat. Sweat..
How damn it is to balance your focus between your parents and your boyfriend. Who would you follow anyway? Your parents, who just care a lot and they don't want their child to end as a failure just because of this boyfriend stuff AND tells you you're still bata and there's still a lot of time for you to focus on that? "Papunta ka pa lang pabalik na kame". Or your boyfriend, who remains just as an inspiration and makes you happy and understands you a lot?.
Hmm. I think it really depends on how we handle it. As long as we balance the consequences of what we choose and be sure not to regret it, I think we can decide for ourselves. :] Just be easy on things. Follow your heart, at the same time use your brain. Definitely, it really is hard. Well, thats life.
Labels: issues, life matters, ME blahblahs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home