Saturday, April 21, 2007

my own unfortunate events

Hayy. It's so long before I did post again. (2 days lng nman). :]

Now I have to think.. hm. Ano bang ginawa ko the past 2 days?..

..... nothing....

But a lot happened. First, our house was just a wall away from a burning house and you know how fire grows and spreads so fast. Second, I think I'm gonna have a vacation in the US for 1 month after my dad's bday (may5) and I can't attend my first week of school. For me, this is bad news. And I don't know why is this happening.

In my first story, well earlier this morning, it's like 1.30 am, I was about to go to sleep that time, when I heard a guard from the street shout, "Tumawag na kayo ng bumbero!". I was like what the hell is he saying?! Then I heard my mom and dad's footsteps. They went down and checked what's it all about. After seconds, my dad went to the room and asked me to go down quickly cause there's a fire!. Well, it's not in our house. But God, it's the house behind us. I mean, just a wall separates us from the fire. So what does this mean?. Our house will be into ashes?. First, when my mom asked me to wake up my brothers, I'm still smiling. Cause I can't believe this is true. In my mind, it's like a dream where I'm the lead actress and I'm on a fire scene. But when I went out, I saw the fire blazing at the other side of the wall and everyone in the neighborhood is panicking. My mom went out in her nighties, God. Then a lot of usiseros went to check what's happening. The firemen came. splish splash here. splish, splash there. We're praying, really. Me and my brothers stayed in the car. My lola is like so furious. That's her house and what about all the memories??. and our things?. Then, in the middle of the fire scene, a car approached. It's Gordon. Then I saw Rolen Paulino walking. What the hell???. We don't need you! We need water!! Get away, as if you care a lot. You care about the votes, don't you? Then, the fire automatically stopped.... kr. kr. kr. Back to sleep ladies, usiseros, and gentlemen.

Second story. My mother hasn't confirmed it yet but she told me that I might stay in the US for a month for the vacation this May. One month? So I'm gonna miss my first days of school??? No. I just can't miss that. That's the most exciting part of school! And of course the buying stuffs. hahaha. But I just can't miss the opportunity that this is the first time I'm about to travel out of the country and I can be in another part of the Earth. This is my chance because my grandma will pay for my ticket so It's free. And my mom will just spend for my pocket money. bwahaha. I wanna see a lot of different places. I wanna feel how cold it is there, even it's summer though. I wanna know how does it feel to travel in a place you don't know and you wander like a lost child in a big world. :] We're gonna stay in my tito's house. Maybe Calif. Though I really wanna be here on my first day....

Missy. Missy.
I miss my classmates!!!!
I miss my friends!!!
>.<

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home