to please all of you??. no. no.
I hate to be pressurized. I even hate people who put high expectations on me. Who wants it anyway? Everyone knows how is it to have people think high on you. Especially in being smart, being beautiful as a girlfriend, being super nice and commonly being on the top when it comes to school things and competitions. It has this ugly feeling. I can't please everyone, you see that? Maybe someone, but not everyone. I have to please myself first. I know what I'm doing. You don't have to tell me. If I'll regret it, well it's up to me. At least I wouldn't have to blame you.I am experiencing this pressure thing. I don't wanna tell what's it about but I think it's just wrong to compare me with someone and expect me to be HER. Most of all, even I do all the things to be her, I can't be!. Cause I can only be me, not anyone!
Sometimes, its just annoying that people have to tell you what to do. They even boss around like they understand and know everything you feel! Another thing, why do they have to reject us for our faults and imperfections. We give them the right to tell us the things we have to change for our good. But we are the only ones who have the right to mold ourselves for the good.
I walked on the road with the sun in its high and all! I can feel the heat sticking on my skin and I can feel my face burning because of the hotness!!!! I hate summer when I don't feel it. I just love summer when I'm at the beach. haha.
I miss schooling so much!!. Before I sleep, I get so excited being a junior! And I can't sleep thinking about the new adventures and new laughing trips!! But when I think of the teachers (new strict teachers) and the 3 math subjects. I think of going to sleep na!. haha. I hate math.... well I love it when it favors me. shortly speaking, when it's easy. When did Math get easy?... Hayy. Im gonna miss my other classmates that will transfer or be in another section. But I will love the new Euclid. I just hope the bratinellas would change their lives!!!. I heard that one brat will join Euclid. Just be good or else you won't belong!. Naks. nagreyna reynahan na!. haha
I am so excited to buy new stuffs for school!!!
Up to this na lang.
I can't think of other things to write.
xoxo
Labels: life matters, school blahbity, summer days

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home