Tuesday, May 01, 2007

a dancing maiden??

Hi!!!!!!! It's been too long. hahaha.

Well guys, yesterday, I went to practice in Betina's house for the dance to be held at SUBAC. (It's the RS Concert thingy. haha.) When I came there, I was like not really into the mood... I just rode a jeepney that made my butt hurt a lot cause the sun's rays are like pointing to where I'm sitting at.

When I came there.... They're dancing na with all the steps and stuffs for the HOLLABACK GIRL. It's cute. Thanks to ate Nine? or Nayn?. I dont know the spelling but the pronunciation is fine. Kuya Jerney's girlfriend. (Tinay's kuya.) They both really does what it takes to be Philippines Next Top Dancer. They super has the power and the control, the moves, and everything. Even the talent to choreograph rocking dance steps. I just wish I could be like them. :)

Another wish, I hope that I can dance.... for that day. Tinay and Hanna are also not sure yet... Hanna might be or WILL be in Korea. and Tinay will be in BORA. And me... I'm still not sure if that time I'll be in the US. But if we can't...... We'll just dance it in the AP this school year. haha.

I really missed dancing a lot!!!!!!!! I was really enjoyed because of the fact that I'm like a couch potato all days of the summer and THIS day, I'll be giving the guts to dance again. haha. It hurts, really to move a lot. And to execute the steps PEEERFECTLY. hahaha.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home