june 23! isang taon!
saturday!!!. weeeee.one year na kami ni seph-seph!. haha. :p
labyu pre!. -_-
skul time. tnapos ang stone tablet. gnanahan gmawa kya nging artistic ang aking isip. hihi. nakinig sa choir... anggnda ng (525600 minutes...) tska ng umagang kay ganda. kain sa jabi. gnamit ung mga coke chorba discounts. haha. ansaya!.
pumuntang k-mart at inabutan ng ulan. whooo. :]
nanuod ng F4 Rise of.... not that nice actually. haha.
Actually, i'm expecting more of it. Like Shrek 3, I watched it in Maryland, and I was disappointed for the fact that they can do better than that. Although it is still SHREK. i mean the ogreness and the funny lines, it still though rocks. :]
I have to practice our dance. AP will be 4 days away. And I still have to memorize the changing of formations. And I still dont know jigga, jigga and bolewhoooo (bojangles, and pass that dutch respectively.) ahaha.
that's all for now.
seph-seph and me had a datey-datey.
i missed him soooo much!. hihi.
Labels: daily ramblings, DANCE.ΓΌ, relationships

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home