Sunday, August 26, 2007

me time.

I soooo miss the WORLD!!!!

Bad luck has been surrounding me these days. Im happy in school. but very much bored in this big old, ghostly house. hahaha. ;)

I have a lot of stories to share. let me number it nlng. haha. ;)

1. MARAMI AKONG KAGAT NG LAMOK!!!
oo. as in fcuk!. Why do those mosquitoes even exist?!?!?! Argh.... lecheng iskwelahan kse yan no. Msyadong maforest. anghirap makibagay. halos kahit saang part na yata ng leg and arm nakagat na ko!!!. whuu. laking problema. ;p

2. ONE DAY AT SCHOOL, THEY WALKED ME TO THE DEAD RAT!
isa pang fcuk!. Well, Im the type of person that is a RATTTT-OPHOBIC. but ive been wanting to see Remy (Ratatouille). I havent watched it yet, e. :| bsta ewww!. this rat daw was bitten by a snake. and its insides we're like infront of my face!!. gawd. it never left my mind kamo!. i was freakin and jumping when i saw that. Well, i hate such freakin animals. I just thought the world would be a better place without rats and mosquitoes. :p

3. I FIND IT HARD TO HAVE MY NEW HAIRDO.
Well, I just thought this one day, maybe it'll be nice if i change my hairstyle cause my hair is quite boring na. And in fact, im proud of myself. before in these hair cases its so hard for me to choose because I don't want people to have a bad comment of what i look. but now, Im barely free and is not scared to choose!. :] galing no...

4. I CAN'T ACCEPT MY MOM'S RULES TO USE THE COMPUTER JUST FOR THE WEEKEND.
When my mom told me that, I was about to yell at her and say everything in her kontra!. This is my life, doesnt she know it?. Besides having my 3-year old phone that now looks like it just came out of St. Mungo's Hospital. (it has band-aids in it). and there's a HEARTART at the back made of nail polish. Am i Not artistic??? HAHAHA. :} Continuing to my story, my dad allows me to use it. but my effin brothers were like jealous me using it while them not. My mom's purpose daw is for us to STUDY!!!. I study at school not here. :p But i can't do anything. Mapalayas pa ko pag nagreklamo ako!. haha.

5. IT'S A FRIDAY(NO CLASSES TOMORROW) FREE TO USE THE COMPUTER, BUT SUDDENLY. IT WON'T OPEN!!!
Hayyy. What the heck? I can only use it for like 2 and a 3 days maximum. then it won't open?. Is this karma approaching me????. But now, luckily, my brother did opened it. The cd with the game has a virus yata then our pc was not updated with this anti-virus thing. Kaya naganun. My dad has to delete his files!. I have maximized my options of deleting mine no!. :]

Ayan.....

I hate life kamo.. I know I'm oopey-doopey-happy with my life. Yeah, my world is circling around my friends and family. but Why is it so much accompanied with choices???. And i'm quite scared, lalo na I'm happy, parang being happy is a risk, kase alam mong malapit na yung kinakatakutan mong pagiging lonely mo. Hayyy. Wla naman kaseng life na nsa happiness zone ka always diba?. Anyway, Im very much enjoying my life right now. Everything's been good. Sana wag nang mawala si Happiness sa life ko..

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY SC!!!. MUASCH! SC BATO!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home