SPIDERMAN 3 on the roll...
Yay! Spiderman 3 is right on ints way on theatres. I watched Tonight Show with Jay Leno and God there's a preview of Spide3. It's just one of the scenes but it's fucking GOOD!. The effects and stuff was really made to kill. I wanna watch it na!It's enrolment tomorrow. I want to enroll myself but I don't know with my mom if she's gonna allow me. Cause you know I'm the type of the student who doesn't care about bills, enrollment and stuffs. (And I'm the lazy type.) ;]
I went swimming last night! Gosh. I really missed it. Now, I don't know if my strokes are still correct. :] The padyak of the feet and everything. Basta I can breathe siguro and can stride the whole pool... that's swimming for me. ;p
1. I miss my classmates so much. I really wanna see them! I wanna see if there's changes with the gwapito's and dalagitang looks. :))
2. I miss my past teachers. Their different moods. And the happiness they brought us. :] I'm so sad It's still a month away.... But this is good. More relaxing and more BORING time in the house..... ugh.
3. I miss the RAIN. I remember last year, everytime it's raining so hard and classes are suspended, we go dance in the rain!!! woohoo! but teachers kick our asses when they see us wet. Acting, well I don't know if it's true, that they're concerned with our health and stuffs. I miss to watch the rain from the window and look funny when you didn't know that your teacher is calling you to answer his question... and still you refuse to look and continue your the-rain-looks-amazing mood. :p
4. I miss playing volleyball. Acting like you're one of the players of the Philippine team. Hay. It's so fun when we generate our own competition in volleyball.. in our own batch. :] It's so exciting. I also miss watching the boys play. They are really good and they create their BABIES badly.
BABY - n. term used in volleyball when your team and the opponent made as much as 7 ball give-backs or what we call a rally.
Ex. Hoy! May baby na tayo!
5. I miss PARTIES! It's the time when you just go into the gym, act as if you don't care what others might say and dance the night away!!. :] Feel the music. I just hate it when the night is just filled with so much of the bands. I get lazy sitting. I really would love to dance. Sometimes lang, people judge you that you're a papansin. But the officers, they ask you to dance and not be shy... Really magulo!!!. I hate those people who overjudge. and also the people who overdress...
6. Last na muna to. I miss having a BAON!. the money, ha. and ofcourse the tambayan in the caff. Ubusin lahat ng pera hanggang sa ubos na rin pagkain!. Tambay sa court. basketball... Manunuod lng ng mga laro ng boys then suddenly you get tired then we go to the volleyball court. also called Luneta park ng Ar-es. The loveteams hang out there when there are no teachers. When having lunch, when the caffet is crowded, we take it under the mango tree. Along with the other groups having their own. :]
GRABE! NAKAKAMISS NA TALAGA!
Labels: ME blahblahs, movie madness, school blahbity

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home