Wednesday, May 02, 2007

heartbroken.

It's very hard to be left alone by someone you had really loved and someone you had been sacrificed everything he wanted. It's like dying painfully... bit by bit... inch by inch. You just want it to be fast, but time says, IT CAN'T. Sometimes, you just wanna ask, "is this really my destiny? to love and to give all but be taken for granted? Did I love you just to leave me?". For any chance, it would be very hurtful.

(Let's use HE. HIM. ETC. ETC. for uniformality.)


If he left you because........

1. of his family. Well, he didn't fight for it. It's just a frustration when you do everything just for the sake of your love for this person and kaching! He doesn't even fight for your relationship, sorry. His love for his parents, really take over. There's a lot of time for it, eh?

"I'm sorry but my parents would really like me all for their own. They don't wanna share me with anyone. They want me to study first and love later.... I'm really really sorry."
-- god damn it. Why can't you show to them that you can balance it. But what could I do??. I'll just wait when the time comes....

2. of his friends. This case means his friends let him make choices. If his friends love him that much they will understand that you love this person so much and you can part your time for them. But again, his love for his friends come first and really takes over.

"I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry. But my friends said, they would not talk to me anymore If I chose to spend more time with you. I really love them."
-- Why? Don't you love me? Why can't you fight for me?. Okay. You chose them. I think we're really not meant to be...

3. he doesn't love you anymore. Why did he love you in the first place if later he will say he doesn't love you na. But these things really come in handy.

"Sorry, babe... I'm just stupid. I don't know why do I feel this but I think we're not meant to be. But don't be sad. There'll still be someone for you."
-- You are really stupid. This is stupid! You came near me, asked my name, got my number, courted me, then shoot, Now you don't love me???. How stupid is that?.

4. he's not ready for commitment yet. So, what do you want??. You stepped into this thing. Now you're telling me, you're not ready???. Didn't you think that I'll be hurt by this?.

5. of a THIRD PARTY. This one's rude. This is the ouchy part. You just want to ask, why? why why??. What is with this girl that isn't in me? Did I lack something? I gave everything but still something lacks??. :cry :cry.

"I really love her. When she came into my life, I felt that we're really good together."
-- What? Fuck up! She's not even beautiful! She's not even as good as me. But why??.

6. he's GAY!. Nyeh!!!!. Ok. No comment. It hurts a lot. You wouln't think that your boyfriend really loves make-up and pampacute chorva kikay things.

"I'm sorry but I think I like my same kind of sex.... I'm sorry but I'm gay."
-- Shit!. Is this true?. You like guys?. Ok. Let's be friends. Best friends. :] You're cute for a gay, huh!. haha.

When we think of the times we cried, right now we laugh at it. But when we think of the times we laugh, we cry for it...


Just remember, boys are just a part of our world. They're not our world. Don't be a hippocrite. It's not true that we'll die if they're not here. As long as there are my friends and shopping malls... and the money. We are born to live long!!. :] So stop those crying, dudes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home